Simulation tool focussing around the MITRE ATT&CK Framework.
- Reduce external security testing cost
- Validate the costs of your security controls (anti-virus / EDR)
- Highlight weaknesses of existing security controls
- Automate telemetry creation for SIEM pipeline
Improve your organisation's security posture.
- Generate security alerts and test your detection analytics
- Note visibility gaps and record technique coverage
- Mitigate and re-test with ease
- Test your resilience against ransomware, spyware, and password stealers.
Post Exploitation Techniques
Tactics (Category of Technique)
Research into developing the solution.
Planning out the functional requirements of the application.
Consideration of use cases and control flow logic including diagrams and example proposals.
Instructions on how to use the tool.
Summarises what was achieved and future design considerations.
As a certified network penetration tester, I've found great interest in threat emulation and intend to further develop and experiment with solutions in this area. If you have any questions about the project or would like to contact me feel free to email me directly or message me on Linked In.